EcoHaul is Hiring a Data Entry Specialist
Are you looking for a great job where you get to work hard alongside solid teammates, all while providing A1 customer service to awesome, eco-minded clients? Do you enjoy earning a good income, receiving great perks, and get the opportunity to work remotely some days? If you said ‘Yes!’ then read on!
EcoHaul seeks a part time data entry specialist. This contract position requires 8-10+ hours of work per week. Position is both onsite in our Petaluma, California office and remote.
EcoHaul is a fast growing, environmentally conscious removal and hauling company that specializes in reuse and recycling.
We are looking for someone who is flexible and reliable. EcoHaul team members value safety first. They understand the importance of getting the job done correctly and efficiently, not just getting it done quickly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions for goods and services
- Data enter invoices for payment
- Maintain listing of Accounts Payable
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers
- Verify pay amounts, hours of work, deductions, etc.
- Verify coding and obtain signatures
- Batch pay sheets for data entry
- Enter payroll information
Qualifications required include:
- 1-3 Years Accounting or Finance Related experience
- A./B.S. required. If you’re in school working toward your Bachelors, have the right skills, and are available for FT work, we might be able to work with your schedule.
- Experience with Quickbooks for Desktop, Excel, Word and newer technologies like Google Spreadsheets, Slack, etc.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve
- Ability to prioritize
- Passion for sustainability
- Ability to work in small office environment
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume in the form of a PDF or Word document to careers @ ecohaul (dot) com.