Now Hiring! Phone Sales Specialist
Are you looking for a great job where you get to work hard alongside solid teammates, all while providing A1 customer service to awesome, eco-minded clients? Do you enjoy earning a good income making stellar sales all while working remotely?
EcoHaul is accepting resumes for Phone Sales Specialists to join our team. Phone Sales Specialists are responsible for providing supreme customer service by phone, email or chat, making sales and providing estimates. Sometimes, they provide logistical support to Truck Team members in the field.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Solid Pay! Steady work! All members earn tips!
- Great Teammates! Work alongside great colleagues who believe in reaching goals together!
- Great Hours! No late nights or closing shifts.
- Great Mission! We reduce our community’s impact on the environment through reuse and recycling.
- Great Clients! We love working with our residential and commercial clients.
- Great Flexibility! No bright office lights or open floor plans here. At EcoHaul, you get to work remotely.
- Sell EcoHaul services to residential and commercial clients
- Provide stellar customer care to new and return clients. Usually, our sales specialists are the first professional contact clients have with EcoHaul.
- Manage leads which come in by phone, email, live chat, Yelp, Facebook, etc.
- Update client records
- Schedule jobs
- Provide assistance to teams in the field who may need support with the following: taking payment, navigational directions, communicating with customers, estimating load costs, etc.
- Provide an end of day (EOD) report to senior staff
- 2-4 years sales experience
- Be available 3-5 days a week between 8a and 7p
- Solid customer service background
- Great attention to detail
- Have an exceptional ability to problem solve and think logistically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with many moving parts
- Confident, clear English writer and speaker
- Be a Team Player with great communication skills and a friendly attitude
- Ability to self-manage and work remotely
- Comfortable with newer technologies like Google Spreadsheets, Salesforce, Slack, Android Phones, Google Maps, etc.
- Call center or phone sales experience preferred
- Strong geographic knowledge of the Bay Area
Founded in 2004 in the San Francisco Bay Area, EcoHaul services businesses and residents, diverting over 85% of the items we remove from landfills through partnerships with mission-driven organizations like non-profits and reuse and recycling centers. EcoHaul’s reuse and recycling partnerships help our clients reduce their impact on the planet, save money, and give back to their community.