Now Hiring! Truck Driver
Are you looking for a great job where you get to work hard alongside solid teammates, all while providing A1 customer service to awesome, eco-minded clients? Do you enjoy earning a good income, receiving great perks and touring the beautiful Bay Area? If you said ‘Yes!’ then read on!
EcoHaul is currently accepting resumes for Drivers to join our Truck Team. Truck Team members are responsible for driving, navigation, onsite sales and onsite labor.
EcoHaul is a fast growing, environmentally conscious removal and hauling company that specializes in reuse and recycling.
We are looking for someone who is flexible and reliable. EcoHaul team members value safety first. They understand the importance of getting the job done correctly and efficiently, not just getting it done quickly.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Solid Pay! Steady work! All members earn tips!
- Great Teammates! Work alongside great colleagues who believe in reaching goals together!
- Great Hours! No late nights or closing shifts.
- Great Fitness! If you like staying fit and being active, then EcoHaul is the place for you.
- Great Mission! We reduce our community’s impact on the environment through reuse and recycling.
- Great Clients! We love working with our residential and commercial clients.
- Provide exceptional, compassionate customer service
- Onsite sales.
- Safely drive EcoHaul trucks around San Francisco Bay Area
- Safe and efficient onsite removal and loading of materials
- Provide an end of day (EOD) report to senior staff
- Responsibly handle and deliver money, invoices and receipts to senior staff
- Monitor and maintain operational condition and appearance of trucks and tools
- Perform basic truck maintenance such as inspections, checking fluids, fueling, cleaning
- 2-4 years work experience
- Be available 3-5 days a week between 7a and 6p
- Drivers must be 25 years or older
- A valid Class C California Driver’s License and a clean driving record
- Able to lift 50+/- pounds
- Our team members are polite, focused, confident and success-driven.
- Possess strong customer service skills
- Appreciate fast-paced, challenging work
- Have an exceptional ability to problem solve and think logistically
- Be committed to safety
- Be a Team Player with great communication skills
- Comfortable with technologies like Google Maps, Android Phones, etc.
- Experience with demolition, deconstruction or moving
- Strong geographic knowledge of the Bay Area
Founded in 2004 in the San Francisco Bay Area, EcoHaul services businesses and residents, diverting over 85% of the items we remove from landfills through partnerships with mission-driven organizations like non-profits and reuse and recycling centers. EcoHaul’s reuse and recycling partnerships help our clients reduce their impact on the planet, save money and give back to their community.